Thursday, October 2

Out!

sneaky lil' A tagged me and while I'm not in the habit of completing these tag thingies, I give in to this one out of sheer love for the lil

And in keeping with the tradition, (hey!) I hereby tag:
1) June Bug
2) C
3) Aditi (Who no longer blogs)
4) HB
5) Akshy
6) Divs &
7) Doctober
oh... and I nearly forgot.... also, Monika, who simply must blog now :)


My oldest memory :

is quite hazy but involves sitting on the courtyard wall (okay, the compound wall) watching a row of ducks walk by

10 years ago :
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now... I was unbelievably uptight, heavier than I now am, had a sub-zero sense of humour, on the brink of perennial irritation, would have laughed if you'd told me I'd be this, that I am today.

My first thought today morning :
"What time is it?"

You built a time capsule today what would it contain?
Stationery (paper, pens etc), photographs & a camera, books, music, plants / seeds, an atlas, a torchlight, socks, a jacket and maybe, a stole
oh and maybe some garam masala

This year: has gone by too fast

14 years from now - I will be a disastrously old person. what horror!

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Australopithecus said...

the garam masala will go bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home