Sunday, October 12

my current reality includes being lost, desperate, irritable and feeling hopelessly stuck
mood swings that would give a roller-coaster a serious inferiority complex
is wearing me out, my patience and sanity
my current reality, thankfully has friends, even if they are on the other side of the planet or somewhere half-way in between

i despair for me and would like to put this down to PMS
helas!
this is how it really is
pms is just an excuse for heightened sensation and unparalleled expression

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Australopithecus said...

that's why women don't like menopause. People will realize, what they thought was PMS is actually your real personality.


why is PMS called PMS?
'Cause mad cows disease was already taken

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger etcetera said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home